Seize the Tuesday #24

 Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we...

 Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

Eleanor and Park

Author: Rainbow Rowell 
Pages: 328
Published by: St. Martin's Press
Published on: February 26th 2013
Two misfits. One extraordinary love. Eleanor... Red hair, wrong clothes. Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. Making everyone else seem drabber and flatter and never good enough...Eleanor. Park... He knows she'll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There's a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises...Park. Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds—smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try.

---

 How did I Seize the Tuesday...

Well, I mean it has been a pretty normal day for me. School, reading, food, books... I am about the play the Game of Life with my sister in about half an hour! Just need to shower... But I haven't played a good Game of Life with my sister in ages! It used to be one of my favorite board games-next to Clue and Monopoly-and I haven't played it in so long. I mean, playing it with out 10 year olds was fun but I don't consider myself very good at the game. (Haha!)

Also, if this counts, I did the dishes. It took forty minutes. *dies*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top