The Creative Blogger Award

Welcome to the Creative Blogger Award! I was tagged by the wonderful Cristina @ Girl in the Pages ! Basically this tag is to tag other p...

Welcome to the Creative Blogger Award! I was tagged by the wonderful Cristina @ Girl in the Pages! Basically this tag is to tag other people, acknowledge their creativeness that goes on in their blog posts, thank the person that tagged you, state five facts about yourself, and pass these rules on! Let's get to the post!

---

  1. Tag 15-20 people!
Okay, 15-20 people is way too much. So-like Cristina-I am going to name as many people as I can think of. 
Amber @ YA Indulgences
Jessica @ Books with Jessie
Jessica @ Bookish Serendipity
And you! (If you would like to the tag/award of course)

    2. State five facts about yourself!
  • I have been playing golf since I was about five. I took a long break but started getting back into it about 3 years ago. I'm not a pro yet, but getting there! 
  • My bookshelf is currently full and looks very ugly. Remember that picture of the shelf I posted about 2 months ago? That is no more. Books are currently stacked to the top because of the little shelf space I have. I need a new one!
  • I am in choir! I don't think I have mentioned this a lot but I am part of the Morning Chorale. Basically that is a zero period (A period before school starts) class you take. 
  • I am a perfectionist to mostly everything. People have mistaken this for OCD.  It's not. I like things perfect. Meaning, the staple has got to be in the right place, the surface of the glue must be flat, I get so annoyed when a piece of paper is creased. Those little things! They just prevent the thing from being it's most perfect.
  • Rice is something that is very dear to me. Whether it's just in soy sauce or wrapped in sushi, I love it. 
Thank you Cristina for the nomination! If you did this tag/award please let me know in the comments! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top