Top Ten Tuesday #16

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
As someone who is a brand new Sarah J Maas fan, I'm not surprised I haven't read this book yet. Based on what I have read from the Throne of Glass series though, I can tell these books are going to be really awesome. Excited to see how they turn out. 

2. Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
I had read the Duff a few days before the movie came and I really enjoyed it actually. Lying Out Loud is the spin-off to The Duff with different characters. The plot sounds pretty good so I will definitely be needing to get to this book soon.

3. Hunted by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
I read Branded around the time it came out and I have been intending to read Hunter for awhile. Now that the last book is coming out soon, I am definitely due to reading this book. Hoping to get to it soon before the third book comes out.

4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
I know a lot of people loved An Ember in the Ashes and I honestly was really looking forward to reading this book when it came out. Sadly, I never did get to it last year and I am a sad child because this book sounds really really good. Hopefully, I can get it soon so I can read it soon....

5. Little Peach by Peggy Kern
I knew the moment I read the synopsis for Little Peach, I would want to read it. I never did end up seeing it in any of the bookstores I had visited so I never ended up buying it. It sounds like a really great read though so I definitely will need to pick it up sooner or later. 

6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
There was so much hype surrounding Red Queen but lately, I have been hearing pretty mixed things about this series. I know people who have loved it (And some who haven't). I personally am still hoping to read this book, hopefully before the series ends. I've been meaning to read it but as of now, it's not a very big priority.

7. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
This book got a good amount of hype as well and I have heard great things about The Wrath and the Dawn. It sounds awesome and I am excited to read it but I unfortunately did not get to it in 2015. Hopefully in 2016 and soon. 

8. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
HAH, this was another debut I meant to get to last year but never did end up doing so. I am still pretty interested in reading this book (now that the next book should be out this year!) and am hoping to get to it before the series ends. 

9. Soundless by Richelle Mead
Ahhh this one was a more recent release but I still did not get to it in 2015. I love the premise and plot for this book and am really excited to read it and see what it's about. Not very sad I wasn't able to get to this book in 2015 because I definitely plan on reading within this year.

10. Winter by Marissa Meyer
This is the book I am most sad about not being able to get to. I have the book, I had every chance to read it, but I just did not have time in December. I am planning to read this book this month and am very excited to see how this series ends! We shall see how it goes...

So tell me: What books on this must I read NOW!? And what books have you read?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top