The March Post

Hello hello and welcome to March! Can you believe we're already 1/4 the way through 2016? Or the fact that school is ending in about ...

Hello hello and welcome to March! Can you believe we're already 1/4 the way through 2016? Or the fact that school is ending in about 4 more months? (Actually pretty happy about that :D) I hope everyone had a great February and did something fun on the extra day that was given to us. (Me? Yeah, I stayed an hour after school to finish a test...*weak fist pump* yay) Now, onto the post! I hope you enjoy :) 

---

The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine / The Harvest by NW Harris / Dare to Dream by Carys Jones / Enslaved by NW Harris / Ruby Red by Kirstin Grier / Raining Embers by Jessica Dall / Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira


Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

---

  • Starflight
  • The Girl from Everywhere
  • Passenger
  • Everything Leads to You
  • Blackhearts
  • The Love that Split the World
  • The Shadow Queen
  • Assassin's Heart
  • Winter (New!)
  • Stars Above (New!)
OKAY, so yes this month is one of the worst reading moths I have ever had. I honestly don't know why but I have been lacking so much time to read lately and I am so sad because there are so many books and things I would like to do but for some reason, time has been slipping past me so quickly..

---

Reviews:


Top 3 Viewed Posts:
  1. Happy Valentine's Day >> 5 of My OTPs
  2. Tsar's Gaurd Parade: What if Nikolai Blogged...?
  3. Where My Asian Characters At?!

Favorites:

--

Oooookay, so a lot of things went on in February. For one, I become absolutely OBSESSED with Hamilton! I heard a few songs in the beginning of the month and decided to listen to it again later, just so I could have properly sat down and listened to it. Well, Grammy day (no, I did not listen to Hamilton again because I knew they were performing on the Grammys) I sat down and listened to the whole thing and since then, I have become so helpless to the musical, I don't know if I can wait for it to come to San Fran next year. Well, at least I am lucky to be alive right now around the time Hamilton is around! One thing is for sure, (hopefully) nothing will be in the way of being able to watching Hamilton next year because I am not throwing away my shot to see it live! (And I also may have gotten a few friends into as well...yeah...) Oh! And my friend owed me some Christmas gift so I took that opportunity to get this! Which I found on Society6 and am absolutely IN LOVE with it! It's soso cute and I really just do love staring at it...
Another thing! I finally got my bullet journal and am now using it. Maybe I will have pictures of it in next month's post but I am excited to start to experiment with different layouts and figure out what works for me. I really love seeing Bullet Journals on tumblr and they are already keeping me sooo organized.

Unfortunately, I had a super stressful month. I don't know why but I had just seemed to run out of time left and right, I think you can tell from the whole week of posting I missed and the lack of reading. I also have been lacking sleep which sucks even more because I do love sleep. Maybe it's because I just don't have much time during the day or the fact that I can never get many things done anymore?? I don't know but I am really hoping things get better this month.

Anythings I am looking forward to this month? Well, using this bullet journal (hehe), and also getting to meet Xan within the first week of this month! Super excited to be able to meet her because XAN. IS. AWESOME. If you haven't checked out her blog, definitely do so and if you have instagram, check out her Instagram as well!

---


ARC:

eARC:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top