Thank God February is Short // January Recap and February Happenings

Hello everyone and welcome to my February post thingy. (oh my god I will never figure out what to call these huh?) I hope everyone's ...

Hello everyone and welcome to my February post thingy. (oh my god I will never figure out what to call these huh?) I hope everyone's January went well and is ready for February, the shortest month of the year (yay!). My January was pretty good. I started it off in Europe and ended the month sleep deprived and completely unmotivated to get back into school. (double yay!) Anyway, I hope everyone has a great February and that you enjoy this post! 
  • Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
  • A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
  • Summer of Sloane by Erin Schnider
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
I'm pretty happy with what I got read this month. I only had about a week of January where I was still on Winter break so I was able to get about three books in within that week. Then I joined in with Xan and Aneeqah to read The Darkest Minds, which was fun because this series is pretty addicting and they were definitely great people to scream with about my feels. I only read the first two books but I definitely plan to read the last book this month and I am looking forward to it because this series is soooo goood.
This month was pretty good in posts! I have been trying to post once a week since school has started and I don't think I'm doing that bad of a job with it. My favorite post of the month definitely either has to be the Tsar's Gaurd Spotlight or my Chinese New Year post. I worked really hard on both of them and I am happy on how they turned out. Definitely check them out!
Okay, I tried not to get *too* ambitious for this month but I really hope I can get most of these books read. 2 of them are unpublished yet so this is just me hoping I can keep up with releases and reviews and- everything is a mess I just hope I can clean it up. Also, Romeo and Juliet is for my English class and I'm about 2 acts and this play is so weird oh my lord. Anyway, we shall see how well I do with this TBR! 
Gilmore Girls
Hah, my current show obsession. I've seen this show around Netflix and I was pretty interested in it. It wasn't until I got sick and ended up laying in bed for a whole day that I had finally started this show. It's seven seasons long (probably the longest show I'm binge-ing) and this show is sooo good. By the time this post goes up, I'm going to predict that I will be about half way through the last and final (tear) season. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes and watching the Netflix revival!

Catching Up on Reviews
I was able to get a lot of reading done winter break. Touring through France and Italy meant a lot of bus time so I got about 10 books read within the time I had traveling to places, which means I am going to have a fun time catching up on reviews! I really enjoyed the books I read (thank god) and really look forward to sharing my thoughts on them. Some of them are books that have yet to be released so I got some of those knocked off my list as well.

I had a little trouble with this playlist because there weren't *too* many new releases in the month of January's. I listened to some new albums last month though and added some of those songs into the playlist. As always, I have a few oldies (@ Blondie) and songs I haven't listened to in awhile so I really look forward to it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top