Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Favorite Trelawney Prophecy?

This is a meme I started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if ...


This is a meme I started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! Hope you enjoy!

---

What is your Favorite Trelawney Prophecy?

Oh my goodness. I don't even remember half the prophecies so let me just pull up the wiki...Okay that would be "The Servant Rejoins His Master." I always thought Sybil was pretty freaky but she is super cool. If you don't know the prophecy here it is:

"It will happen tonight. The Dark Lord lies alone and friendless, abandoned by his followers. His servant has been chained these twelve years. Tonight, before midnight... the servant will break free and set out to rejoin his master. The Dark Lord will rise again with his servant's aid, greater and more terrible than ever he was. Tonight... before midnight...the servant...will set out...to rejoin...his master...."

This prophecy was pretty epic and persist...I mean it did happen but it was too epic! Now...I present to you...a Trelawney gif! Hand picked by me. :)
Yay! Hope you have a nice day! Whooo.

So tell me: What is your favorite Trelawney Prophecy?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top