Let's Talk!: Until Midnight by: Melissa Landers

Until Midnight Author: Melissa Landers Pages: 112 Published by: Disney Hyperion Published on: December 23rd 2014 Don't miss t...

Until Midnight

Until Midnight (Alienated, #1.5)Author: Melissa Landers
Pages: 112
Published by: Disney Hyperion
Published on: December 23rd 2014
Don't miss the *free* romantic holiday story that connects ALIENATED and INVADED! Cara and Aelyx only have one day to spend together before he returns to earth and she travels to Aelyx's home planet, L'eihr. Homesick and worried about the upcoming year apart, Cara is desperate to make these final hours count. Worst of all, Cara is missing Christmas, stuck on board an alien spaceship. When Aelyx learns that Cara is forgoing her favorite holiday, he tries to recreate Christmas in space by researching traditional earth customs…but a few things get lost in translation. Coming December 23rd, this FREE short story will include multi-chapter excerpts of both ALIENATED and the sequel, INVADED.

---

I read Alienated back when it first come out, around those months. I loved the book and was so excited for the next book but when I found out there was going to be a free novella I flipped out. It didn't take me very to finish this book since it wasn't very long anyway. This book brought back so many great memories of when Aelyx (that's how you spell it right?) and Cara and it's a wonderful feeling! I think this is a great way to see how L'eihr is before we get to Invaded. If you read Alienated or want to read Alienated read that first then this book! 


This book was very short so I am just going quick review style for this book.
  • The fact the Aelyx wanted to do Christmas on L'eihr is so cute! Withe the presents and the stockings. It was such a cute and sweet idea.
  • (I forgot his name!) I feel like he is interested in Cara and may be playing a pretty minor role in the next book but I definitely think that he may try to go for Cara when Aelyx leaves for earth.
  • Why did the movie in bed look so comfy? At one point, I really wanted to be in Aelyx's position when it came to the movie in bed.
  • After reading this novella I feel so excited to read Invaded! Hurry up order and come in already!
  • Why do I have the feeling the Aelyx's best friend may be interested in him and she may try to go for Aelyx while on earth?

So tell me: Have you read any books by Melissa Landers or want to read one?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top