Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Best Hogwarts Teacher

This is a meme I ( Uncorked Thoughts ) started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of t...

This is a meme I (Uncorked Thoughts) started and thought I’d (with a lot of help from Ula @Blog of Erised) that I’d make a schedule of the posts to come if anyone wants to join in :). The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! Hope you enjoy!

---

Best Hogwarts Teacher

Ack. This question would be a lot easier if I actually remembered all the past teachers. I really don't want to go with Lupin because that would be very biased. Let's see. I think I am going to decided this on which teacher stayed the longest. Actually no, nevermind. McGonagall. There that is the best Hogwarts professor. I mean she was one of the teachers that taught well rather than murdering Harry.
  
Not only does McGonagall teach well but she is smart and has pretty funny humor. Everyone remembers this line right?
This one may not seem very funny to you but I thought it was pretty funny.
Yeah, I really need to re-watch the movies. I miss the Harry Potter world.

So tell me: Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top