Let's Talk!: Timeless by Michelle Madow

Timeless Author: Michelle Madow Pages: 230 Published by: Dreamscape Publishing Published on: November 14th 2012 IT'S A RACE A...

Timeless

Author: Michelle Madow
Pages: 230
Published by: Dreamscape Publishing
Published on: November 14th 2012
IT'S A RACE AGAINST TIME. In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together. In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path. Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make matters worse, even if she can figure out who cast the curse, it's irreversible. There's only one option left for her to save herself. It's crazier than anything she's heard yet, and to do it, she'll need Drew and Chelsea's help. Because to make things right, they must travel back to when it all began ... and Lizzie discovers that the final events in her past life were more sinister than she ever imagined.

---


Guys, I loved this book so much. I read Transcend Time a super long time ago and just recently read Timeless. I thought Transcend Time was a great book but holy! Timeless is a lot better. Timeless picks right back up a few days after the ending of Transcend. By the first chapter there is already stuff going on and the plot is developing. I would definitely want you to read this series. It's quick, short, and great reads!

One thing I really loved about this book was how Michelle wrote the plot. Transcend Time was only a base and Vengeance was a very good prequel to this book, that's how I see it. As I mentioned above, the plot quickly develops and that's why I love this book so much. I never got bored and was dying to find out what happened next. (Good job Michelle!) It (the plot) is something I didn't really expect to happen in this book. Of course, it goes very well with the theme of the past, but I was really excited for this aspect of the plot. There were also a few action parts and they were super fun to read about.

The characters. I can't say much about them because they are people I have read about before. I think this book was more focused on the plot than the character development. Of course, I loved the characters and loved reading about new ones. I guess there isn't much to say. I must warn you though, the amount of chanters that actually have huge amounts of dialogue, aren't big. (I could count them all in one hand)

I gave this book 5 stars because I loved the characters, plot, and just had a great time reading this book.
Guys, I really really loved the part where they traveled in the past. I also loved the parts building up to going to England. It was really cool to see how the potions worked and the different rituals. Then came to the actual traveling back in time and finding ring. Finding the ring was so funny. The actual spell was pretty normal but entering the home was very fun to read about. It's funny because Liz is a very good girl and to have her taking “stealing” is even funnier. She was having so many feelings about doing what she was doing and you could get why. The whole time reading about the ring I was expecting for them to get caught. (Which they almost did, hehe)

Just a thought: I am so glad Lizzy and Chelsea are friends again.

Oh then they go to the past! I haven't read a lot of books with time travel so I didn't know what to expect. I haven't read too many books set in the past, but time travel. Woah. It was interesting to see how the society worked back and the different limitations. Can you imagine going to dances every week? (I can't even ballroom dance) How you had to dance with everyone that asked and only once. (Unless you're engaged/married with this person) It was actually really shocking to hear that Liz's death wasn't actually an accident! Then there were two more attempts to kill her before Catherine's mom actually confronted Lizzy herself...

Speaking of action, was anyone really surprised that Catherine's mom was the one who wanted Lizzy dead? When Chelsea was listing off suspects the last people I thought were Catherine's mom. The moment she started talking to Lizzy at the end I was pretty surprised at that part. I think it was very hard to guess actually. There was no clear evidence on who did it and you can only guess suspects based on why they would want Lizzy gone.

So tell me: Have you read any of Michelle's books?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top