Seize the Tuesday #22

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’v...

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we're reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---

Compulsion

Author: Martina Boone
Pages: 433
Published by: Simon Pulse
Published on: October 28th 2014
Three plantations. Two wishes. One ancient curse. All her life, Barrie Watson has been a virtual prisoner in the house where she lives with her shut-in mother. When her mother dies, Barrie promises to put some mileage on her stiletto heels. But she finds a new kind of prison at her aunt’s South Carolina plantation instead—a prison guarded by an ancient spirit who long ago cursed one of the three founding families of Watson Island and gave the others magical gifts that became compulsions. Stuck with the ghosts of a generations-old feud and hunted by forces she cannot see, Barrie must find a way to break free of the family legacy. With the help of sun-kissed Eight Beaufort, who knows what Barrie wants before she knows herself, the last Watson heir starts to unravel her family's twisted secrets. What she finds is dangerous: a love she never expected, a river that turns to fire at midnight, a gorgeous cousin who isn't what she seems, and very real enemies who want both Eight and Barrie dead.

---

How did I Seize the Tuesday...

Oh no guys. Kaitlin is addicted to another show. Can you guess what show it is this time? I have been tweeting about it here and there. I started watching on Thursday and have bee super obsessed with it. Here, I'll give you a hint...











keep scrolling...















If you haven't guessed yet, it's Gossip Girl. I came out of finishing Avatar: The Last Airbender craving to be watching another show. So I went to trusty Netflix and boom! They gave me Gossip Girl. I watched episode 1 and just had to keep going on. It's so dramatic and suspenseful. I am hopelessly addicted.

Also, my friends and I are planning to have a movie marathon! Not just any movies, the whole Harry Potter. The last time I watched the Harry Potter movies was about two year ago and I really miss the world, and story, character, and THE EVERYTHING. :D Yeah, I'm super excited for 16 hours of pure Harry Potter. Of course, this is probably going to take some effort (Like waking up early!) but in the end, what would I not do for Harry Potter? ;)

So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize? So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top