Armchair BEA: Intro Post!

Welcome to my intro post for Armchair BEA! As a person who will not be attending BEA, I am going to be participating in Armchair BEA. This...

Armchair BEA
Welcome to my intro post for Armchair BEA! As a person who will not be attending BEA, I am going to be participating in Armchair BEA. This is like a party for all the cool kids who are staying home and not at BEA. I hope you guys enjoy these five questions about me! If you would like to learn more about Armchair BEA click the button to the left or click here to visit their website! Now without further ado (or more words to make the text and graphic line up and look somewhat decent and not unlined) Let's get to the question. (I chose 5 out of the 10 provided) (Okay, now it's even)

---

Tell us a bit about yourself: How long have you been blogging? Where are you from? How did you get into blogging?
Hey! My name is Kaitlin and I am the blogger here at Next Page Please! I live in the US and have been blogging since May 2014. I actually wasn't expecting to become a book blogger. When I started, I was just going to be a life blogger but that quickly turned into books. I started off with a Weebly blog but in July, I moved to Wordpress; that's when the real blogging adventure begins. Then in February, I moved to Blogger and have been loving it so far! Then in March 2015, I was accepted into contributing to Lit Up Review! I have been happily posting my reviews monthly there! 

Why do you loving reading and blogging?
I loved both reading and blogging because it is a way I can interact with people. Through both books and blogging I am able to interact and fangirl about books without being judged. I liked blogging because it is a way I can express myself and share my love for books. I love reading because it is a way I can find out about new worlds or new people. 

What is one book everyone should read?
One book I think everyone should read would have to the Grisha trilogy. I thought it was a great trilogy because it was so suspenseful, the writing was great, I loved the characters, and the fantasy world the book took place in was wonderful as well. It may not be for everybody, but everyone should at least give it a try. ;) 

What book are you reading right now?
I am currently reading Undertow by Michael Buckley. It was a book I got off NetGalley and so far it seems pretty interesting. Of course, I'm not too far into the book but I can't wait to keep reading! 

What is the top book in your TBR pile?
Haha, I have too many books in my TBR pile, but I also have a decent amount of books that are on top. To list some, they would have to be Throne of Glass, The Heir, Fairest, The Winner's Crime, and much much more! :/

So tell me: Will you be participating in Armchair BEA?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top