Waiting on Wednesday #9

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine . --- Waiting on... Winter Author: Marissa Meyer Pages: ...


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking The Spine.

---

Waiting on...

Winter

Author: Marissa Meyer
Pages: 800
Publishing by: Feiwel and Friends 
Publishing on: November 10th 2015
Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana. Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long. Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?

---

Why I am Waiting...


I love Marissa's writing and the plot of this story! However, this series has been a very iffy thing for me. I loved Cinder, Scarlet a little less, and Cress even more less. I haven't read Fairest because it's not very much my prority. I have reason to believe I can't enjoy poor Scarlet and Cress due to the fact that I was hooked onto Cinder and Kai's story. That's the problem with books that jump from character to character. You get hooked to one specific character, you may not enjoy the book as much. This all really depends on the reader.  For me, I was so hooked on Cinder and Kai all I wanted to know was their story. It was always their story. Now, I know the fate of these two so I think I may enjoy this book a lot better than Cress because the stress of Kai and Cinder has been lifted.

So tell me: What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top