Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Favorite Ship?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

Favorite Ship?

This question. This question is going to get me. I feel like there is only Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione but I swear there has to be more couples. Like Ron's mom and daaaadd? Honestly I think I could only say Ron and Hermione because I am not a person who ships people very freely. (And by that I mean ship Hermione and Draco together. Not judging but in my opinion that is weird...) I have to go with Ron and Hermione though. When these two met it was like Hermione couldn't stand Ron haha. They got older and got more annoyed with each other (in a friendly way?), we see Hermione go a little crush on Ron in Half Blood Prince and jealousy and oh it's all so cuteee. Ohh then that one part in Deathly Hallows when both Ron and Hermione that they're basically on the verge of dying and they just
(Image Source)
Ohhh isn't it just beautiful? It wasn't mentioned in the book (I think...) but it was just so great for all the fans and it was a great addition. 

So tell me: What is your favorite ship?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top