Top Ten Tuesday #5

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Characters I Didn't Click With

(Wasn't able to think of 10 characters so here are the 3 I didn't click with)

1. Eadlyn | The Selection Series 
Of all the reviews of the I've read on The Heir, most of them have been annoyed with Eadlyn. I wish I could click with her but I really just couldn't do it. I explain a lot more of this in my review but here is a sum up: I just thought she was really whiny, annoying, and a bit arrogant in herself. 

2. Savannah | The Secret Diamond Sisters Trilogy
Even though this trilogy is one of the most fun ones, 2/3 of the main characters bug the crap out of me. Savannah being the most annoying. She just is kind of really naive and unwise with her choices. She is the kind of character you bang your head on the wall after they make a stupid decision. 

3. Arin | The Winner's Curse Trilogy
*gasp* ARIN!? Yes yes, I don't click with him that much. He didn't annoy me as much in The Winner's Curse but I did get a little ticked off at him in The Winner's Crime. Hopefully this changes in the Winner's Kiss.

So tell me: Who are some characters you didn't click with?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top