Top Ten Tuesday #9

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on t...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Books/Series I Probably Will Never Read


1. Exile by Kevin Emerson
If you don't remember, I was planning to read this book a few months ago but never got to it, which is sad because it does seem like such a great story. The sadder thing is I have my copy personalized to me and so it would be really hard to give that book away.

2. Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson 
I first found this book on the Epic Reads website and it seemed pretty interesting but I honestly don't think I will ever get to this series. Maybe because I'm just not feeling it or anything but I just don't really feel like picking up this book, ever...

3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I think I have finally decided I'm not reading this series but I'm still holding onto it a little. People have had mixed thoughts on it but I'm just not a huge paranormal person so this series is definitely very iffy.

4. Pretty Little Liars by Sarah Shepard
Okay I definitely know I won't get to this series. It is just sooo long and I know people have stopped reading it mid-series. I know the show really drags on on who "A" is and I definitely am not into the "dragging on." 

5. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
This is one of the series I know I will never read FOR SURE as well. I feel a bit bad because I know a lot of people got into Twilight and that really brought them into reading but I'm over it. I really am not a fan of paranormal books and don't want to force myself to read it. 

6. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I feel super bad for saying I may never get to this series because I have seen it around before I ever got Goodreads. It seems like something I would totally read but I just don't have a feeling I will get to it. I would love to though and if someone were to present me with the series and time, I definitely would marathon the trilogy.

7. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
I added this book to my TBR list a long time ago and I'm just not feeling it? I would looove to finish this series but it definitely is not on my top priority. If I could finish it, that would be pretty great!

8. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by AS King
Kind of sad to say I probably will never got to any other AS King book. I read Everybody Sees the Ants and it was okay? I just feel like AS King writes books that are just not my type of read. I would love to enjoy her stories but I don't think I will get to her books. 

9. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
I have this book, tried to read it, and failed. I just really wasn't getting into it and I probably never will. Sad because this series is based around such a cool story!

10. Hexed by Michelle Krys 
This is one of the books I am also sad I probably will never get to. It seems like a great series but I just don't prioritize it enough to actually get to it. Maybe one day though...

So tell me: Are there any books you see on this list I MUST read and not neglect?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top