Amanda Definitely Wishes These Fictional Worlds Weren't Fictional... // Summer Blog Promo Tour

Hey everyone and welcome to the fourth Summer Blog Promo Tour post, hosted by the Book Bratz. Today, I have Amanda from Brains, Books, and...

Hey everyone and welcome to the fourth Summer Blog Promo Tour post, hosted by the Book Bratz. Today, I have Amanda from Brains, Books, and Brawn and she is going to talk about some fictional worlds that she wishes were real and could visit. I hope everyone enjoys and starts some discussion based off this post. Enjoy!


Hey everyone! My name is Amanda and I blog at Brains, Books, and Brawn. Today I'm bringing you a list of the fictional places I'd like to visit the most. Now, this could end up being a ridiculously long list so I'm going to keep it to my top 5 so that I don't drive you crazy. Also because none of us have weeks to spend reading ONE blog post ;)

Hogwarts/The Wizarding World

I think most Harry Potter fans have dreamed of getting to visit all the places in Rowling's books since they day the picked up the first book. Oh what I would give to get to walk the halls at Hogwarts, shop at Flourish and Blotts, or eat myself into a sugar coma at Honeydukes. Don't get me started on The Three Broomsticks. I'd practically live there.

Narnia

Talking animals, fauns, and magic that is abundant in general? Sign me up! I could do without some of the more sinister parts but otherwise set me free and let me explore. There are so many cool things happening in Narnia and I have serious FOMO having never gotten to go.

Aglionby Academy

Okay, I just really want to be friends with the Raven Boys. Adam, Ronan, Noah and of course the forever famous Richard Campbell Gansey III are all top on my fictional BFF list. What a quirky group of misfits. I might even be swayed to hunt dead Welsh Kings just to be their friend.

Oz

I want the Oz in between the Wicked Witch of the West being overthrown and Danielle Paige's Dorothy Must Die series though. Keep all the scary witches, upheaval, and death. I want magical munchkins, The Lollipop Guild, and pretty scenery. Oh and the adventure that can only be caused by magic. No tornadoes, please.

Norta

Now, hear me out. I know things are a bit tumultuous. And dangerous. I'm aware of all this. BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH COOL POWERS. I also want to explore The Stilts, the places the royals live and all their extravagance, and yes, even the more war-ravaged parts. If I did get to go though, I'd want to be a Silver. Or a Newblood. If I'm trekking around Norta, I need a power!

So tell me: Do you agree with some of the places Amanda talked about? What are some fictional places you would like to visit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top