In Which I Recap My Exciting July and Look Forward to My August // The August Post

Hello everyone! It has certainly been awhile since I last did one of these posts hasn't it? Well, even though it's a little late,...

Hello everyone! It has certainly been awhile since I last did one of these posts hasn't it? Well, even though it's a little late, I am excited to be back and blogging again. Yes, I've been gone for awhile, (mostly because I've been reading a lot LOL) but I am going to slowly start easing my way back into blogging. Today, I am going to be mostly talking about my July, what I read, and what is going on for me in August. Enjoy!
  • This Savage Song
  • You Know Me Well
  • Lifeboat Clique
  • Vampire Academy
  • Frostbite
  • Shadow Kiss
  • Hamilton: The Revolution
  • Caraval
  • The Epidemic
 Yes, so because it's summer, I had a pretty good reading month. For the whole summer, I wasn't on any specific TBR each month, only that I had a huge list of books I would read and choose from throughout the whole summer. I highly doubt I will complete the list, but I am hoping to get more of those books knocked off the list in my final 12 days of summer.


Reviews
SBPT

Other

July

Washington + Vancouver
For two weeks, I went back to Washington, which was pretty exciting for me because I do love it up there. I got to see my family again, be back in Washington, and experience their glorious weather. I had a really nice time up there and also got the chance to visit Canada again! My family and I went biking in downtown Vancouver, I was able to get some poutine (!!), and even got to see a little bit of filming for The Flash, which was pretty awesome. I had a really fun time in both Vancouver and Washington and can't wait to go back again!

Victoria Schwab Signing
While I was in Washington, I also had the opportunity to see Victoria Schwab for her last This Savage Song tour stop. I went to the event having only read This Savage Song but I really enjoyed her event. She answered a lot of audience questions and I had a great time listening to her speak. I have yet to read Vicious and A Darker Shade of Magic (the two other Schwab books I won), but I am really excited to do so, seeing as though she is a highly adored writer.

Vampire Academy Binge
Yes, you're reading that headline right, I went on a Vampire Academy binge. I finished all 6 books, in 5 days. It was a pretty addicting series so am I surprised that I read all those books in such little time? No. It was such an emotional roller coaster, I loved the characters in the book, and Richelle Mead is just such an awesome writer. I absolutely loved the series and can't wait to binge the Bloodlines series later. 

14th Birthday!
This year, I turned 14! Yes, it was quite an exciting birthday, seeing as though I spent the day reading...Vampire Academy. I also got to talk to some other bloggers in a huge Google Hangout, which was awesome because it's not something that I do very often. Haha but yeah, I had my actual party 3 days later and it was really awesome to spend time with my friends again and just have a great time with them. (If you want to see what I got for my birthday, I tweeted about it here!)

August

So, what is in store for August? Well, I go back to school in about 2 weeks so I am really just spending these last 2 weeks sleeping late, waking up late, reading, and starting to slowly get back into blogging. Don't know how school is going to go with blogging (and if I will even have time to blog and read) but I will try my best to keep posting! Am I excited for school? Yes, kinda. Am I excited to wake up early every morning? HAHA, no.

And I guess August will be the month where I really get caught up with reviews, because I currently have like 5 of them to post. They'll be sporadically going out through the month as well as the final last three Summer Blog Promo Tour posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top