Fall Is Here! Fab Fall Weather is Here! My Favorite Time of Year is Here! // The October Post

Hey everyone and welcome to October! Yes this post is late but as someone who can no longer post three times a week, I must strategically...

Hey everyone and welcome to October! Yes this post is late but as someone who can no longer post three times a week, I must strategically plan out my posts and when to post them. Yeah so this post kind of got put on the back burner but it's here now. It's October guys, it only goes uphill from here. Halloween, fall, nice weather, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, more great onesie weather. As you can tell I very much love this time of year. I hope everyone has a fabulous October though and enjoys this post!
Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres / Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas / Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo / Persuasion by Jane Austen / The Midnight Star by Marie Lu / Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
  • The Chasm
LOL WOW, okay in my defense, two of the books on my list I don't even have yet and I thought I would have them by now....but I don't. And the other two books, I kinda didn't feel like reading. I tried, but I just really didn't feel like reading them. Sooooo, I only read the Chasm, but I loved the Chasm. I would rather have read one great book this month than read 8 books I totally did not like.

Why yes! This is a new thing. I've decided to do monthly playlists, just because I feel like I've been listening to the same music recently and wanted to get some new stuff into my life. I don't know if I'll ever do themes or certain vibes for my playlists but maybe I will? Who knows.

For this month, I have some older songs, new ones, and some songs that have always been favorites of mine. I've gotten back into finding some new artists and yes, some of the ones I've found are in this playlist. Go ahead and give it a listen! I hope you enjoy. :)

ARCs:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top