I Went to that Tiny Island Across the Sea // A Small Recap of My Time in Europe

Hello everyone! Today I decided to bring you guys with a few photos that I took on my trip to Europe this past winter. I definitely took...


Hello everyone! Today I decided to bring you guys with a few photos that I took on my trip to Europe this past winter. I definitely took a lot more pictures than what I am showing you guys here and I didn't want to do a large post with a whole bunch of pictures so I decided to just pick some of the best and put it in a post. I do hope you enjoy this post and my pictures!
Pictured: An alleyway next to the hotel I stayed in London and St. Paul's Cathedral!

One of my favorite things about London was its beautiful alleyways. The whole time I was in London, I was always on the lookout for alleyways to photograph and I definitely found quite a few. I don't know, there just something so beautiful about a small path between two buildings. Of all the places I went, Venice and London had the best alleyways. I also really loved exploring London through the underground system. It's probably my favorite one of the subway systems I've been on and literally get's you anywhere that you need to go. London is one of those cities like New York or San Francisco where there is always something to do.

Pictured (l to r): The Arno River in Florence, a canal in Venice, another canal in Venice, the Trevi Fountain in Rome, and (yes) another canal in Venice.

Okay, as you can from these pictures I loved Venice. Sure, the smell of all the water was a *bit* of an inconvenience but honestly the canals of Venice are beautiful. I got the right two shots on our gondola ride and the whole time I could not stop taking pictures and absorbing in the beauty of Venice canals. I definitely want to go back one day and have a photoshoot there. 

Rome was another beautiful places I had visited while in Italy. I only a have a photo of the Trevi here because my pictures of the Collesium were just boring. The Lizzie Maguire movie actually made me pretty excited for Rome (haha) so places like Trevi and Collesium so it was fun to see these places in person.

Also, I definitely had tons of gelato and pizza while in Italy. I was in Italy, how could I not?

Pictured: Underneath the Lourve Pyramid at the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Monaco, Arc de Triomphe

I think France won for me when it came to food. Italy had some bomb ass gelato and pizza but nothing steals my heart like some fresh and warm baguettes. No lie, the first three hours of my time in France was eating escargot and baguettes, which was fabulous because those foods were on the my top two for "MUST. EAT. WHILE. IN. NATIVE. COUNTRY." list.

Paris was another fabulous city that I loved exploring. Their subway system is meh but I didn't rely on that too much while I was there. I stayed super close to the Arc de Triomphe (like, a 2-minute walk) and it is such a beautiful monument. Sadly, I didn't get many good pictures of the Eiffel Tower but I went to see it about three times. (Didn't go up it though, next time!)

Monaco isn't even a part of France but it was close enough to France so I just decided to stick it here. One of my favorite YouTube vloggers lives in Monaco so it was super cool to see where they live. Monaco is such a tiny country, it amazes me that it's still a thing and has survived for so long. Anyway, I didn't spend much time in Monaco time but it was beautiful. Don't think I would go back to explore but I would love to see what a Monaco beach is like!

So tell me: Favorite photo of the ones I took? European country would you like to visit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top