Seize the Tuesday #15

Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’...


Seize the Tuesday is a book blogger meme created by Adi Alsaid and the Let’s Get Lost Buddies Street Team, to share stories about how we’ve seized the Tuesday, with a special focus on the particular book we’re reading. We’ll post on as many Tuesdays as possible and share our posts online with the hashtag:#LetsAllGetLost. If you loved Let’s Get Lost then join the LGL Buddies on Facebook and help promote the book!

---


Proxy

Proxy (Proxy, #1)Author: Alex London
Pages: 432
Published by: Speak
Published on: June 18th 2013
Knox was born into one of the City’s wealthiest families. A Patron, he has everything a boy could possibly want—the latest tech, the coolest clothes, and a Proxy to take all his punishments. When Knox breaks a vase, Syd is beaten. When Knox plays a practical joke, Syd is forced to haul rocks. And when Knox crashes a car, killing one of his friends, Syd is branded and sentenced to death. Syd is a Proxy. His life is not his own. Then again, neither is Knox’s. Knox and Syd have more in common than either would guess. So when Knox and Syd realize that the only way to beat the system is to save each other, they flee. Yet Knox’s father is no ordinary Patron, and Syd is no ordinary Proxy. The ensuing cross-country chase will uncover a secret society of rebels, test both boys’ resolve, and shine a blinding light onto a world of those who owe and those who pay. Some debts, it turns out, cannot be repaid.

---

How did I Seize the Tuesday?

It's really just a regular day for me. I didn't do anything very special and if I did it would probably be little things that no one would want to hear about but you know, I had to think of something to seize this Tuesday so I thought of a small thing no one would want to hear about... Okay so if you don't know I am a bad child and tend to shower at like 9 pm which is an hour form bedtime. (I'm still in school, I wake early, I sleep a little later okay?!) So today I decided to be mature and stop my procrastinating and shower at like 4. If you have made it this far into the post I am very proud of you because who cares when I shower. But anyway, now I can sleep without blow drying my hair and sleeping with somewhat damp hair. Haha. 

So how can you Seize the Tuesday? Well go outside, learn something new, pamper yourself! Spread around this Seizing and enjoy the day! Or should I say…Seize?

So tell me: How have you Seize the Tuesday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top