More Page Monday: The List by: Siobhan Vivian

More Pages Monday is a meme created by Kaitlin at Next Page Please! where you tell about a book you wanted more pages to. It could be a be...

More Pages Monday is a meme created by Kaitlin at Next Page Please! where you tell about a book you wanted more pages to. It could be a better or longer epilogue. A longer/better ending or just you felt like something is missing. Explain why and maybe give us a little blurb of these extra pages if you were to write it and what would happen at these extra pages. If you want more a challenge then try not to include spoilers…but good luck with that. ;)

---

The List

The ListAuthor: Siobhan Vivian
Pages: 332
Publsihed by: Push
Published on: April 1st 2012
An intense look at the rules of high school attraction -- and the price that's paid for them. It happens every year. A list is posted, and one girl from each grade is chosen as the prettiest, and another is chosen as the ugliest. Nobody knows who makes the list. It almost doesn't matter. The damage is done the minute it goes up. This is the story of eight girls, freshman to senior, "pretty" and "ugly." And it's also the story of how we see ourselves, and how other people see us, and the tangled connection of the two.

---

Why I want more pages?

I think this book had a really good plot but the ending was so incomplete! I really enjoyed this book and I just want to find out what happens after we find out who wrote the list and after the prom! The story line was just so interesting and I kind of need an epilogue.

---

What would I write about?

(Spoilers)
Well since I would really want to know what happens to the list after Jennifer is supposed to pass it down to someone else. I would probably write about her telling her principal about it and hopefully ending the list forever. Maybe this could be another year later with the seniors gone and freshman discovers the past with the List and she tries to bring the List back.

Blurb:

This was it. First day of high school. I was going to be here for the rest of my school life. Well, that was until college rolled around. I looked at my locker assignment and headed towards it. I opened the door and dropped my books inside. When my huge binder hit the bottom of the locker a piece of paper fell from the roof of the locker. This must of have been from the last person who had this locker. I opened the paper on it was titled "The List."

So tell me: Have you read the list and if you have what did you think of it?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top