Bout of Books 13: Day 7 Update and Wrap-up

Welcome to the Day 7 and Bout of Books 13 Wrap-up! I know this is super super late but I have forgotten about it and now I have actually r...

Welcome to the Day 7 and Bout of Books 13 Wrap-up! I know this is super super late but I have forgotten about it and now I have actually remembered. So sit back and read about my cries over this somewhat failed challenge! :)

---

Update (Day 7)

For Day 7 I was able to get 1/4 read of the Revenge Playbook. I didn't finish it but made a dent. (I would love to write more but I can't think of what more to write...)

~

Wrap-up

Sooo, I was able to get a good 2.25/3 books done with this read a thon. Of course, I wish I could have finished more but I feel pretty happy with how close to my goal I got. It would have been great if I was able to finish The Summer of Chasing Mermaids a but quicker than the 4 days it did take. Then I could have maybe gotten an extra day on The Revenge Playbook and create a bigger dent in it!

So tell me: How did your Bout of Books go?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top