Harry Potter Moment of the Week: Who would you take to the Yule Ball?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

Who would you take to the Yule Ball?

This question was surprisingly very hard for me. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, and Snape were people that I first thought of. Then the Weasley twins came into mind, and I knew that's who I wanted to take to the ball. Now don't make me choose which twin, that's cruel. Going to the ball with one of the twins is something I image to be a blast. They are both so hilarious and fun! It would be night filled with laughs and memories , that's for one. I mean if I could, I would take both to the ball. ;)
Image Source
So tell me: Who would you take the Yule Ball?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top