I'm back (An Update Post)

Hello! So if you can't tell, I'm back from my vacation! I had a great time and it has definitely tired me out. :P I am going to slow...

Hello! So if you can't tell, I'm back from my vacation! I had a great time and it has definitely tired me out. :P I am going to slowly try to get back into blogging this week. My June Post will hopefully be going out this week along with 6 reviews (Holy hell) and my Blogoversary Post! That was the original plan. I just found out I need to rush down to SoCal for a family emergency so I will be leaving later today. I will still be here but I may not be able to get all the reviews out in time since they take so long to write. I'm going to try my best to draft as many as I can in the car and during #NKX2 sprints. Which reminds me, Nori, Kaitlin, and I are hosting review writing sprints today! There will be one at 11 am pst and one at 5 pm pst both for an hour. I'm going to try my best to finish packing by 11 and write reviews for an hour if I'm not gone yet. It would be great if you join us if you have lots of reviews to write! Thanks for reading this little update post. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top