Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Giselle at Book Nerd Canada

Hello everyone! I am now back from my vacation and going to slowly get back into blogging. Something that will be going on every Sunday u...


Hello everyone! I am now back from my vacation and going to slowly get back into blogging. Something that will be going on every Sunday until August is the Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! Summer Blogger Promo Tour is basically, every Sunday I will feature a different blogger with a guest post. It could be a discussion or a fun tag. This is a way for you guys to find new bloggers and for me to make friends and have some fun! Enjoy. :)

~

This week I am featuring Giselle from Book Nerd Canada!
| Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Goodreads |

The Kiss Marry Cliff Tag

Harry Potter series
Kiss - Harry
Marry - Ron
Kill – Malfoy
 
Infernal Devices Series
Kiss – Jem
Marry – Will
Kill - Magnus
 
Shatter Me Series
Kiss – Kenji
Marry – Warner
Kill – Adam
 
The Remnant Chronicles Series
Kiss - Kaden
Marry - Rafe
Kill - Komizar
 
Throne of Glass Series
Kiss - Dorian
Marry - Choal
Kill - King

~

Such a great list (and hard choices...)! I hope you guys enjoyed and make sure to visit Giselle's blog. (Third time this link has showed up so if you haven't clicked it yet then I don't know why it's taking so long...)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top