Mid-Month Reading Update: July

Hello everyone, I am now back in my home and ready to get back into blogging. I go back to school in a month and I am just crying because ...

Hello everyone, I am now back in my home and ready to get back into blogging. I go back to school in a month and I am just crying because where has my summer gone? I feel like I haven't read any book but I definitely had a lot of fun traveling. So, let's get to this update post!

---

The Treatment

Author: Suzanne Young
Pages: 368
Published by: Simon Pulse
Published on: April 29th 2014
Can Sloane and James survive the lies and secrets surrounding them, or will The Program claim them in the end? Find out in this sequel to The Program, which Publishers Weekly called “chilling and suspenseful.” How do you stop an epidemic? Sloane and James are on the run after barely surviving the suicide epidemic and The Program. But they’re not out of danger. Huge pieces of their memories are still missing, and although Sloane and James have found their way back to each other, The Program isn’t ready to let them go. Escaping with a group of troubled rebels, Sloane and James will have to figure out who they can trust, and how to take down The Program. But for as far as they’ve come, there’s still a lot Sloane and James can’t remember. The key to unlocking their past lies with the Treatment—a pill that can bring back forgotten memories, but at a high cost. And there’s only one dose. Ultimately when the stakes are at their highest, can Sloane and James survive the many lies and secrets surrounding them, or will The Program claim them in the end?

---

What I Have Finished So Far

  • The Winner's Curse
  • Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold
  • Every Last Word
  • The Treatment
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After
  • Throne of Glass
  • Mila 2.0
  • The Kiss of Deception

---

What's Coming for the Rest of the Month

Before I had to leave for a family emergency I did say I wanted to get all the reviews I haven't post up. The rest of this month will definitely have a lot of reviews and I am dreading to write all of the reviews aha. Memes will be back as normal and I still have a Book Buddies review with Lauren as well so watch out for that. My blogoversary giveaway is still going on so make sure you guys enter that for $20 up to books! More exiting stuff I don't want to mention yet. Also, SBPT will still be going on so I hope you guys enjoy all the bloggers being features. 

So tell me: How has your month been going so far? Do anything fun?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top