Harry Potter Moment of the Week #18

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts . Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of cou...

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a question, Harry Potter related of course, and all you do answer the question. It is a great way to celebrate and keep Harry Potter alive!

---

Would you rather be locked in a room with Voldemort or Bellatrix?

What is this question. It's like asking who would I rather be killed by! It really depends on the situation. If I was locked in a room with everyone in Harry Potter (that I trusted) and they circled and protected me, I wouldn't mind being locked in a room with either of them. If it was just me and no one else, I would rather be locked in a room with just Voldemort. He would cast the killing curse of me and I would have a quick and easy death. I feel as though Bellatrix would more torture me and I think I prefer the quick and easy death, ya feel? Before Voldemort kills me though, I would love to answer three of my weird Harry Potter questions:
  • What does Voldemort's skin feels like? It looks weird but does it feel like skin?  
  • If I were to stick his wand in his nostril, would it actually go in? His "nose" looks two holes on this face, how far do his nostrils really go? (If you feel the need to leave my blog at this point, I have a clue on why...)
  • This one isn't a question but I would love to knock on his head before I die from the curse, please and thank you. 
(Image Source)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top