Summer Blogger Promo Tour: Jaclyn at Living in a World of Book Quotes

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? This is the last post of this tour (hosted by the Book Bratz ) that will feature a blogger. Next week will be a wrap u...

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? This is the last post of this tour (hosted by the Book Bratz) that will feature a blogger. Next week will be a wrap up post then guess what? This tour will be over and it shall continue next year... It's okay though! I had a great time. Anyway, today I have Jaclyn here with me and we are going to do something fun and related to book quotes.

---

This week I am featuring Jaclyn at Living in a World of Book Quotes
(Jaclyn sent me 5 quotes and I sent her 5 quotes. The first 5 quotes are the ones she sent me and the last 5 are the ones I sent her)
"There are so many things I'd like to tell him/her, top among them is that I've always been ready. But instead, I turn up the amp, fish a pick out of my pocket, and just say yes."
My answer: Where She Went
Book: Where She Went
He/she grabbed frantically at his/her neck, trying to pull the lashing, flexible limb away from her windpipe. Already his/her lungs were aching. He/she kicked and twisted -
My answer: City of Glass
Book: City of Ashes
How can I look the same, when he's/she's gone and everything is different? I can't. 
My answer: City of Ashes
Book: The Giver
"But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I'll be in love with tomorrow. I love that you're fragile and tough, quiet and kick-ass. Hell, you're one of the luckiest girls/boys that I know, no matter who you listen to or what you wear."
My answer: If I Stay
Book: If I Stay
"Though it might seem strange, it's important for high level Dauntless to understand how a few programs work," _______ says. 
My answer: Four: A Divergent Story Collection
Book: Four: A Divergent Story Collection
"We are holding your brother's wedding here in a few days' time, young man-"
"And they are getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously. "No! So why in the name of Merlin's saggy left-"
"Don't talk to your mother like that," said *name* firmly. "And do as your told."
Her answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
“Not even a little damp. They must have drained it while we slept,” *name* say/said. A fear of the cracked tongue, aching body and fuzzy mind brought on by my previous dehydration creeps into my consciousness. Our bottles and skin are fairly full, but with two drinking and this hot sun it won’t take long to deplete them.
Her answer: The Hunger Games
Book: The Hunger Games
The man standing before them thick hair so matted with dirt it could have been any color. Several of his teeth were missing. His eyes were small and dark and stared in opposite directions. He might have looked comical, but he did not; the effect was frightening and Harry could not blame *name* for backing away several more paces before he spoke.
Her answer: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Book: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
After couple of days' travel we disembark inside one of the mountain tunnels leading to the *place* and make the rest of the six-hour trip on foot, taking care to step only on a glowing green paint line that marks safe passage to the air above.
Her answer: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Book: Mockingjay
"I didn't," Harry said, "I don't know how-"
But Angelina had now swooped down upon him; "Oh if it couldn't be at least it's Gryffindor-"
"You'll be able to pay back *name* for that last Quidditch match, Harry!" shrieked *name* another of the Gryffindor chasers.
"We got food, Harry, come and have some-"
"I'm not hungry I had enough at the feast-"
Her answer: Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone
Book: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Thank you Jaclyn for being here today and make sure to check out her blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top