Top Ten Tuesday #6

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish

1. Throne of Glass | Books Read: 2
Haha, I'm actually currently bingeing this series! On Heir of Fire and really enjoy what I have read so far. I know people have been loving Queen of Shadows so I am excited to read it. I have been putting this series off for awhile now and it was very much time for me to finally read it so, here I am!

2. The Mortal Instruments | Books Read: 3
I think the last time I read one of these books was probably almost a year ago and that was City of Glass? I really enjoy it actually so I do very much intend on finishing it, don't worry!

3. The Lunar Chronicles | Books Read: 3
UGH THIS SERIES. I have a bit of a tough relationship with this series because of reasons. Now that this reason is kind of gone, I am excited to find out more about this ending. Really love the plot and premise of the series. Excited to see how this series will end!

4. The Rebel Belle Series | Books Read: 1
I don't know why I haven't read the next book to this trilogy yet. What am I doing to myself? I loved loved the first book and really want to know what happens next! Yeah, I should probably read the next book before the third book comes out and I become super behind! Haven't read any other of Rachel's books except Rebel Belle but do plan on reading Hex Hall. 

5. The Proxy Duology | Books Read: 1
I didn't enjoy Proxy as much as I wanted to but still liked it enough to want to read the next book. After the ending of Proxy I don't really know what to expect out of Guardian so I am excited to see what goes down in that book. 

6. The Paper Magician Trilogy | Books Read: 2
Ugh this trilogy is such a great one. I really enjoyed the first two and am kind of super excited for the last book of this trilogy. It is a bit of a middle grade book in my opinion but I still enjoy it nonetheless. 

7. The Trust Me Trilogy | Books Read: 1
I think this book will have at least 3 books? I'm pretty sure the third book is coming out soon. I liked the first book but I read it so long ago, I probably didn't evaluate the book like I would now. If I had the chance, I would definitely finish this series!

8. The Infernal Devices | Books Read: 1
This is another one of those series where I ask myself, why have I not finished this series yet? I read the first book and enjoyed it, I just have to now read the other two! Have heard great things about all of Cassandra's book so we shall see how long it takes me to finally finish this trilogy....

9. The Giver Quartet | Books Read: 1
I'm not even sure I will finish this quartet. I enjoyed the Giver but don't know if I will ever read the next 3 books. They seem interesting, I don't know! We'll see...

So tell me: Have you read any of these series? If so, which one shall I prioritize in completing...?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top