10 Fictional Characters I Wish Were Real Humans

Happy Valentine Day everyone! It's time to celebrate love, friends, family, boyfriends/girlfriends, husbands/wives. You get it. I know ...

Happy Valentine Day everyone! It's time to celebrate love, friends, family, boyfriends/girlfriends, husbands/wives. You get it. I know some people will be eating nice dinners, cuddling, and that mushy stuff. I also know that some people will be people spending their day alone. But with books! That list of people will have my name in it, don't worry. So I have compiled a list of 10 fictional characters that I wish were real humans. They don't necessarily have to be from books (most of them will be) but they will be fictional. So...let's get to the list! 
*None of these photos are mine

---

1. Bellamy Blake from The 100
Bellamy Blake is a character from the 100. (Which if you don't watch the show...well I highly recommend it) He is brave, sweet, protective, has abs, hilarious, tough, but has soft spots. Oh he is perfect. I wouldn't date him because that would just be heartbreaking for Bellarke but I would love for him to be my dad. So, I am Clarke and Bellamy's child! Yay!

~

2. Day from Legend

Day is a character from Legend by Marie Lu. He is someone I would definitely date. He is Day! Brave, kind, strong day. As much as I ship June and Day, he is someone I love so much to the point where I wouldn't mind sharing with June. ;)

~

3. Mako from The Legend of Korra
I have been in love with Mako since I started watching this show! He is just adorable and someone you would crush on. Then once you finally get to meet him, he is a jerk and you hate him. Buuut you end up liking and dating him. It's kind of how Makorra's relationship went. Well it went something like that.

~

4. Prince Zuko from The Last Airbender
*swoons* As much as I wish I could ship the person he ends up with, I can't. I want to ship Zutara, but again, I can't. You now what that means.....HE IS AVAILABLE. Okay I would gladly date this guy. He is a prince but has gone through his struggles. Zuko goes through a decent amount of change and I am glad the show ended with Zuko not being the jerk of this show. 

~

5. Peter K from To All the Boys I've Loved Before
I swear to myself I will not rip Peter from Lara. Peter K! If you have not read this book, I've got a gif for you.
Listen to the lady above. As much as people may think Peter is an ass, he isn't. He's so hilarious and someone I would totally want as a boyfriend. Well, we would have dated for awhile but I willingly gave him up for Lara. 

~

6. Peeta Mellarke from The Hunger Games
Um, duh! Peeta would be someone I would love to have in real life. Except I cannot rip him from the beautiful Katniss and Peeta ship so I accept him to be my father. So I am the Bellarke and Peetnis off-spring...I don't even want to know what happened there. (I know! I live in different book lives hahaha)

~

7. Monty Green from The 100
I forgot about him until a second ago! I'm sorry Monty.  I would love to date Monty because he is single, smart, brave, and the cutest thing ever. By the first half of the season I was in love with Monty. I don't know, he is just-ugh I love Monty so much XD

~

8. Nikolai from The Grisha Trilogy
This guy is great! He comes in the trilogy at Siege and Storm and I love him as a character. I wouldn't necessarily date him but more befriend him and have him as my best friend. You know? He is such a charming guy and just so fun to read about and maybe be around.

~

9. Percy from well...you know. <3
Enough said. (HE IS MY FATHER NOT MY BOYFRIEND)

~

10. Leila from Let's Get Lost
If you don't know, Leila is one of most favorite characters of all the books I've read. I will gladly take her as one of my best friends. She is fearless to make friends, so nice, and hilarious. She is very outgoing and adventurous. 

~

Honorable Mentions

Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series as my mother
Alina the Grisha trilogy as my best friend
Piper and Hazel from the Heros of Olympus as my best friends
Jase from the Mortal Instruments as by boyfriend

So tell me: How are you spending this Valentines Day?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top