Exciting Announcement(s)!

Hey everyone! Welcome to Monday. Yes yes, no one wants the weekend to end but how else are we going to get education/money? Mondays..that...

Hey everyone! Welcome to Monday. Yes yes, no one wants the weekend to end but how else are we going to get education/money? Mondays..that's how. I didn't want to go to Monday so badly to the point where I woke up late. Yup, I thought I set my alarm but didn't. That's why today's Let's Talk! was late. Didn't have time to edit and post it this morning. Whoops. That's not why I am here though. (Currently writing this during class hehe) I have some announcements to make! No, no I will not be moving blogs or anything like that. Soon you will be seeing more of be around the blogging world. Yay? So if you didn't know, last month the girls at Lit Up Review were looking for contributes and I applied! Then yesterday I found out I had been accepted as a contributor!

So starting in March me and six other girls will be posting reviews! Yay! I love the Lit Up team and their blog so this is some exciting stuff here. If you want to follow them feel free and look out for my posts in the future!

There is also another announcement. I have mentioned this before but never got super in depth with it. My friends and I are creating a book blog together! It's me and two other girls and we are going to be posting reviews, memes, recommendations, and more bookish junk! Yay! We may get that started in March but that may have to be postponed to later. Look out for more of the in the future if you want. Thank you for reading this quick post and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

So tell me: Anything excited going on in your life?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top