Bout of Books 13: Day 2+3 (Update and Challenges)

Welcome to day three of Bout of Books 13! I'm sorry I did not do an update yesterday, I was out having fun at a signing! (Recap: Soo...


Welcome to day three of Bout of Books 13! I'm sorry I did not do an update yesterday, I was out having fun at a signing! (Recap: Soon!) I will only be doing's challenge but updating you guys on my progress for both day 1 and 2!

---

Book Haiku!

Yes! A haiku! I am so great at these guys, you don't even know. *flips hair and smacks gum* ;) So for this challenge you write a haiku about the current book you are reading. (Which is, spoiler alert, still The Summer of Chasing Mermaids...) So...*takes deep breathe* here goes!

Her one gift is lost
Taken by an accident
Cue dramatic song 

Yup! That's about it..

---

Updates (Day 1+2)

Urgh! I haven't gotten any reading done! I was supposed to be done by this yesterday but at this point, I'll be done by tomorrow. I have gotten 14% read from two days! Ughy ughy ughy. Hoping to finish it today. At this point, I won't be reading the Revenge Playbook for this challenge. :(

So tell me: How is your Bout of Books going!?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top