Allergies Season Has Arrived! Kill Me Now! // Hello April!

Hello and welcome to April! For once in my life, I'm actually posting a monthly recap thing on the first of the month?? What?! It ac...

Hello and welcome to April! For once in my life, I'm actually posting a monthly recap thing on the first of the month?? What?! It actually worked out in my schedule and I am so happy because I always feel so behind when I see monthly posts like this being published on the first and I'm here with a post that is scheduled and coming out SOON. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great March and is looking forward to April. Enjoy!
  • Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
  • Queens of Geek by Jen Wile
  • Timekeeper by Tara Sim
Okay so reading this month totally SUCKED. Honestly, I think I need to go back to reading books I actually want to read and not books that I need to get read. I thought I wanted to read the books that I put on my TBR list but it didn't turn out that way. March was a little slow when it came to reading and I really hope that this is not going to be the beginning of my annual reading slump.

We are now three months into the new year and I am so glad that my motivation to blog has yet to slip and fall into an abyss. The month of March has had the most posts of this year and I am hoping that I will always be posting this often. My favorite post of last month has to be the Literary Road trip. I love traveling so getting to write about a dream road trip with literary characters was really fun. Lot's of reviews this month, which is good but I am hoping to write more discussion posts sooner or later. We shall see, maybe I'll finally write some this month!

 eARC:
Alex, Approximately
When Dimple Met Rishi
The Crown's Fate

Received:
Moxie
Wires and Nerve
The Wrenchies
Friends with Boys
American Born Chinese
Decelebrate Blue
  • Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett 
  • Lucky Girl by Amanda Maciel
  • The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
  • Jaeth's Eye by KS Villoso
  • The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
Okay so, my TBR is super ambitious this month and I am really hoping for the best. Spring break is this month so I'll be having some time to read. Most of these are books that I want to read before a certain date so basically I have to read all the books on this list. I think I'm pushing myself a little because these aren't all books that I truly want to read but you gotta do what you gotta do. We shall see how this goes.

Spring Break
The time has finally come, spring break is upon me! My school district is weird, so this year we have our spring break during the latest time one could have spring break, which is unusual because my spring breaks usually happened during the second to last or last week of March. I know I'm going to try to have a productive spring break but honestly, it will probably turn out to me binge watching shows. I know I'm going to try to go to the city (San Fran) with some friends though! We shall see how everything turns out.

Disneyland
AND A WEEK AFTER SPRING BREAK, I'm on my way to LA on a school field trip. Super excited because I am going to be at Disneyland for about a day and a half and I haven't been at Disney for about three years? I used to go at least twice a year but that stopped awhile ago. I'm excited to be back, riding my favorites rides and getting that expensive Disney food again. :D

Lost
This is a super recent thing but uhhh, I fell into the Lost hole this past week and I hate myself so much for doing so. When writing this, I'm on the first season. By the time this post is published, I'm pretty positive I'll be on the second. Binge-watching shows during school is terrible and I always tell myself that I shouldn't binge-watch shows when I'm not on a break but I was bored, watched the first episode, and now I'm hooked. So yeah, we shall see how this goes. It's 5 seasons so we'll see how long it takes for me to get bored HAH.
I make monthly playlists! If you would like to check out what songs will be with me for the next month, definitely look through my playlist below. Hope you enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top