The Epic Reads Tag!

This tag was created by Epic Reads (HarperTeen) and it's basically where you answer a bunch of questions made my the Epic Reads team! ...

This tag was created by Epic Reads (HarperTeen) and it's basically where you answer a bunch of questions made my the Epic Reads team! If you would like to see Aubry and Margot's videos here they are. Now here are my responses to the tag. (No one tagged me and these images are not mine)

---

One author I would love to invite for tea would be either Gayle Forman, Suzanne Collins, Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, Morgan Matson, JK Rowling, or Jenny Han. Haha yes my list of long huh? One of those authors and I would love to have tea with (Oh jesus here comes a huge list of characters) Lara Jean, Peter K (Jenny Han), Leila (Adi Alsaid), Percy, Annabeth (Rick Riordan), Bianca or Wesley (Kody Keplinger). So yes I have a huge list for this questions. Whoops.

Prequel....hmmm....This is hard. Well one book I wish the author would write a prequel for probably be Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid. (Adi, if you're reading this...). I just want to know more about Leila before the book and how her past was. 

~

Dang, wow this is hard. Okay I'm going to try to disregard all my ships and OTPs for this question...Let me think. Hmmmm. I feel so scared to ship the wrong people together and you all are going to judge me. I would ship Gwen form What I Thought was True and Peter from To All The Boy's I've Loved Before. Oh jeez *shields from all the judging and and shame because I just broke some OTPs*

~

If I ran into JK Rowling I would freak out, hug her, and say "Thank you for writing such great books and basically inspiring to me read more."

~

The book(s) that made me a reader would have to first be Hunger Games then Harry Potter. I first read Hunger Games when the movie was coming out and then Harry Potter after. Then I just dove into the reading world. Of course, I read books before that but just not as much.

~

Hah, okay first of all WHAT A HORRIBLE THOUGHT FOR A BOOKSHELF TO BE CAUGHT ON FIRE. The book I would save though has to one of my signed copies. Probably my Legend signed copy (trying not to brag here) because Legend is one of my favorite series and my signed copy is very valuable to me.

~

I would love to live in the Legend world (The Republic right?) because it seems like a cool place to live. Rich and poor. I don't know, it is a pretty corrupted world but at least it's the one that doesn't get blown to bits completely...?

~

Wow, okay this is a hard question. That read would have to probably be The Duff because I finished the thing in a day and I haven't done that in so long. Lately I have been very slow with my reading because blogging and homework takes up a lot of time. I've been debating on just going on a hiatus so I can catch up on reading but I will definitely let y'all know when I do.

~

Yay! The fun part! Okay, well I tag you, the reader, and the following people below:
Genissa @ A Story Diary
Amber and Jessica @ The Book Bratz
Jessica @ Fly to Fiction

~

I promise you I did it.

So tell me: Answer one of the questions above or link up the tag if you did it! I would to read it. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top