Top Ten Tuesday #15

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on th...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme held over at Broke and Bookish. Each week there is a topic and we list off our top ten items based on that topic.

---

Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015 

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas | Review
This year, I finally read Throne of Glass and I have been enjoying the series ever since. I honestly love love love this series and am so excited to where it is going plot wise. The characters are awesome and they each stand out so well. Love the fantasy within this book and the world is just great.

2. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo | Book Buddies Review
The ending to the Grisha trilogy was something I really did not want to face. Such a great trilogy and I had a great time. The third book was fabulous. Tied up the trilogy in such a unique way that just left me so breathless. So beautifully written and I just love it.

3. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone& | Review
This was my first Tamara Ireland Stone and it was just a beautiful one. I loved it so much. The plot, characters, and Tamara's writing in this story. Such a beautiful novel and it is definitely a favorite of mine.

4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Juuuuust finished this one and really loved it! Again, Leigh never fails to impress with her great story and plot lines and writing! Super excited to continue on with this series and also, get to know more about the characters. Such an awesome group of characters and they all have such complex pasts, there is definitely more to what we are told in Six of Crows.

5. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon | Review
Ugh, this was such an exciting read for me. Such a talked about book and for a great reason, I really loved it. The plot for this book is soooo exciting and really clever and unique and I really just enjoy the characters as well. Love the writing style, a lovely debut!

6. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven | Review
When this book first came out, IT WAS SO HYPED. I got a copy at Costco (WHOLESALE HA-HA) and read it and loved it. Such an amazing read. Characters were so awesome and the writing and plot was beautiful. Basically gave me all the feels.

7. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas | Review
Besides Crown of Midnight, this book has to be one of my favorites from the Throne of Glass series. We had followed Celaena in three books about her present but lemme tell you, her past is super interesting as well. I loved how this was a collection of novellas but they all just tie in together to form a time period in her life. Each novella has a mini plot and I just loved this book.

8. Fairest by Marissa Meyer | Review
I don't talk about this a lot but I have actually had trouble reading the Lunar Chronicles and this is the one book I fully enjoyed since Cinder. There has just been this one tiny aspect holding me back from enjoying the series but I am hoping that will go away for Winter because I really want to enjoy this series. It's such an awesome plot and world, I want to enjoy it!

9. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler | Review
First Sarah Ockler read and let me say, a great first impression. The plot is so intriguing and interesting and I really wanted to see how it would play out. The main character can't speak and taking away a lot of the dialogue can be risking. The way someone speaks or what they say says a lot about their personality and it's also the fact that speaking with a person develops relationships with them. There were so many aspects that could have caused The Summer of Chasing Mermaids to not be a good read but that was definitely not the case.

10. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner | Review
THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME READ. I read it when I was traveling during the summer time and it was such a great plane read. For one, the world building is just fabulous in this book and the plot got me so wanting to read more. Tarver and Lilac, that main characters? Just great, love the character development and also the great writing. Such excited to read the next two books!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top