- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wile
- Timekeeper by Tara Sim
- Ready to March My Way Through March (I'm So Funny OMG) // Hello March!
- It's Quick. It's Cute. And it Takes Place in Hawaii // Thoughts on Summer of Sloane by Erin Schneider
- Your Search for a Beautiful Super Diverse Book Is Over. // Thoughts on Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- Four Literary Characters, One Foreign County, Snacks. // My Dream Literary Road Trip and Stranger than Fanfiction Giveaway!
- This Book Had A Great World and Gay Characters! // Blog Tour: Audiobook Review of Timekeeper by Tara Sim and Giveaway!
- My New Favorite Trilogy. Broke My Heart But I Still Love It // Thoughts on The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
- An Interview, Review, & Except Walked Into A Bar... // An Interview with Roshani Chokshi, My Thoughts on A Crown of Wishes, & An Audiobook Excerpt
When Dimple Met Rishi
The Crown's Fate
The Crown's Fate
Wires and Nerve
Friends with Boys
American Born Chinese
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Lucky Girl by Amanda Maciel
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
- Jaeth's Eye by KS Villoso
- The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
Okay so, my TBR is super ambitious this month and I am really hoping for the best. Spring break is this month so I'll be having some time to read. Most of these are books that I want to read before a certain date so basically I have to read all the books on this list. I think I'm pushing myself a little because these aren't all books that I truly want to read but you gotta do what you gotta do. We shall see how this goes.
The time has finally come, spring break is upon me! My school district is weird, so this year we have our spring break during the latest time one could have spring break, which is unusual because my spring breaks usually happened during the second to last or last week of March. I know I'm going to try to have a productive spring break but honestly, it will probably turn out to me binge watching shows. I know I'm going to try to go to the city (San Fran) with some friends though! We shall see how everything turns out.
AND A WEEK AFTER SPRING BREAK, I'm on my way to LA on a school field trip. Super excited because I am going to be at Disneyland for about a day and a half and I haven't been at Disney for about three years? I used to go at least twice a year but that stopped awhile ago. I'm excited to be back, riding my favorites rides and getting that expensive Disney food again. :D
This is a super recent thing but uhhh, I fell into the Lost hole this past week and I hate myself so much for doing so. When writing this, I'm on the first season. By the time this post is published, I'm pretty positive I'll be on the second. Binge-watching shows during school is terrible and I always tell myself that I shouldn't binge-watch shows when I'm not on a break but I was bored, watched the first episode, and now I'm hooked. So yeah, we shall see how this goes. It's 5 seasons so we'll see how long it takes for me to get bored HAH.
I make monthly playlists! If you would like to check out what songs will be with me for the next month, definitely look through my playlist below. Hope you enjoy!