The December Post

Hello hello and welcome to the last month of the year! (Woah, where did time go?) I hope everyone had a fulfilling Thanksgiving and if you...

Hello hello and welcome to the last month of the year! (Woah, where did time go?) I hope everyone had a fulfilling Thanksgiving and if you're not in the US, I hope you enjoyed your November! I finished NaNoWriMo around 30k (:P) but am still planning to finish my novel soon. Super excited for the holidays, a new year, and the cold! Have a love-hate relationship with the cold but I definitely prefer it over the heat...

---

Winter by Marissa Meyer / Transerral by Kate Blair / What's Broken Between Us by Alexis Bass / The Harvest by NW Harris / Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo / Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas / Joyride by Anna Banks

Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood / Landry Park by Bethany Hagen / Firsts by Laurie E Flynn / Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

---


  • The Rose Society
  • The Raven Boys
  • The Truth About Lies
  • Hunter
  • Dare to Dream
  • For the Record
  • Diamonds are Forever
Honestly, I'm not too upset by everything I've read. I mean with NaNoWriMo and stressful school, reading wasn't the biggest priority. I wasn't able to get a chance to read Hunter or Dare to Dream because I just lost interest in both those books, really. 

---

105 Reading Challenge
  • 2 books from the library

---

Reviews

Top 3 Viewed Posts

---

December! You know what that means? (Christmas break?) CHRISTMAS BREAK!! I am legit so excited for this time because it is a pure three weeks of no school, catching up on blogging, reading, and sleeping in. I usually binge watch shows during breaks and I have a few in mind... Definitely planning to spend time with family as well. Excited to be giving gifts!

Throughout this month, I am really hoping to get caught up on reading ARCs, prepare my spreadsheets for next year, and *gulp* commenting. Commenting is so behind and I am dreading to respond to all of them because THERE ARE SO MANY. Nevertheless, I am grateful for all the comments that are left behind and I do really feel bad for this huge ass amount of comments that have yet to be responded to. (3 months worth!) Super excited for 2016.

This month on the blog, there will be a lot of catching up on reviews. I have a few books I need to write reviews for. Also, lots of different kinds of posts preparing for 2016 and also, getting ready for those reading challenges and stuff! Plus, Christmas is coming. Don't know what I will be doing for Christmas (Spoilers: Not many Christmas related posts...) but I do have a little something planned out. Also, if you see any graphics changing soon, yeah that may be happening soon.

---

Bought:

Not pictured:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Back to Top